The Phoenix Chapter of the STC was established in 1963. Managed exclusively by volunteers, the STC Phoenix provides education, networking, and job placement assistance services to technical communications professionals in the Phoenix area.
This chapter offers:
- program meetings for networking and learning
- presentations from top professionals in the technical communication field
- professional growth opportunities through workshops and conferences
- volunteer opportunities within the Chapter, STC, and the community
- community service opportunities such as judging for the Arizona Science and Engineering Fair (AzSEF)
- The Community Blog on the STC-Phoenix website contains news, professional advice, educational opportunities, job listings, and more.
- Name: Janice Kruse