Finance and Investment
- Ensure that STC finances are managed in a legal and fiscally responsible manner.
- Implement a program-driven balanced budget.
- Ensure the appropriate fiscal and legal infrastructure of the Society.
- Nicky Bleiel
- Kit Brown-Hoekstra
Criteria for Success
- STC remains solvent.
- STC investments stay stable or grow.
- STC passes audit.
- Financial reports delivered in a timely way to the Board.
- An appropriate avenue for communicating the financial health of STC to the membership.