- Jay R. Gould (Tharon Howard)
- Ken Rainey (Nancy Coppola)
- Frank R. Smith (Jan Uljin)
- Associate Fellow (Linda Oestreich)
- Fellow (Cindy Currie-Clifford)
- Honorary Fellow (Paul Mueller)
- Sigma Tau Chi/Alpha Sigma honor societies (Pam Brewer)
- Marion Norby Scholarship (TBD)
- Community Recognitions (Tricia Spayer)
- Community Achievement Awards (Tricia Spayer)
- Distinguished Service Community Awards (Cindy Pao)
- Pacesetter Awards (Tricia Spayer)
- Lloyd Tucker
- Nicky Bleiel
- To encourage excellence in the practice of technical communication and in service to STC.
- Recruit members of evaluation panels.
- Review criteria and procedures.
- Submit nominations to the board of directors.
- Linda Oestreich (chair)
- Brian Lindgren
- De Murr
- Mike Markley
- Carolyn Watt
- Cindy Currie-Clifford (chair)
- Linda Oestreich
- Phylise Banner
- Tharon Howard (chair)
- Thomas Barker
- Kirk St. Amant
- Nancy W. Coppola (chair)
- Ann M. Blakeslee
- Patricia Egan
- Bernadette Longo
Frank R. Smith
- Jan Uljin (chair)
- Michelle Corbin
- Luc Desnoyers
Honorary Fellow Nominating Chair
- Paul Mueller (chair)
- Chris Hester
- Alan Houser
- Nicky Bleiel
Sigma Tau Chi/Alpha Sigma Honor Societies
- Pam Brewer (chair)
- David Dayton
- Herb Smith
- Ken Kittle
Marion Norby Scholarship
Community Achievement Awards and Pacesetter Awards Committee
- Patricia Spayer (chair)
- Jackie Damrau
- MaryKay Grueneberg
- Karen Lane
- Mak Pandit
- Jamye Sagan
Distinguished Community Service Awards
- Cindy Pao
Criteria for Success
- Committee members filled by July 2010.
- Criteria and procedures reviewed by September 2010.
- Nominations presented on time to the STC Board in accordance with well-defined standards upon which those nominations are based.
- Nomination process and results publicized in such a way as to encourage similar achievements by others.