The membership rates for the Corporate Value Program (CVP) are wholly dependent upon the number of technical communicators that your organization sponsors. Benefits include:
- Discounted STC Classic memberships for company employees. Membership includes:
- Free access to STC publications including Intercom magazine, Tech Comm journal, the Salary Database, STC’s Notebook blog and TechComm Today e-newsletter
- Individual and corporate savings through STC’s new Affinity Program
- Member rates on STC training and education offerings, including live and recorded webinars, online courses, and STC’s virtual conferences
- Free access to over 140 educational members-only on-demand seminars
- Member rates on registration for the Summit, STC’s annual conference
- Opportunity to join a local STC Chapter or Special Interest Groups (SIGs) (additional cost)
- Free members-only, sponsored, educational live webinars
- One copy of STC’s Salary Database All-in-One Kit (with Excel workbooks)
- 10% off job posting rates on STC’s Job Bank: Use code STCCVP
- Announce CVP membership as a benefit of employment. Memberships are transferable to new employees when one leaves your company.
- Opportunity to sponsor a members-only live webinars (additional costs may be involved)
- Eligibility to be featured on STC's Notebook blog in new Corporate Value Program Spotlight column
- Opportunity to participate in STC Technical Communication Summit conference sessions, STC's Notebook Blog, and Intercom magazine articles
- Market your products and services to STC members with special discounted rates on advertising, email blasts, and exhibit space at the STC Summit
- No new member enrollment fee
Additional Bonus! Buy five live webinars for company employees and receive the sixth for free.
Please note that CVP dues rates are prorated throughout the year. For additional information about joining as a CVP member, dues rates, or to receive an application, please email Stacey O'Donnell or call +1 (571) 366-1912.