The 2014 Summit takes place 18-21 May 2014 in Phoenix, Arizona. There will be over 80 sessions, organized by 8 tracks, with networking, further education opportunities, and more.
- Registration includes two receptions plus morning and afternoon refreshment breaks (Honors Banquet and closing lunch are optional fees)
- SUMMIT@aClick is included in your registration fee
- Conference begins Sunday evening (18 May) with a general session and reception in Expo Hall
- SIG networking events
- Preconference events include certificate sessions and workshop/tutorial sessions (optional fee required)
- Hotel room rates lower than last year and include free in-room wifi.