As a member with STC, you receive a wealth of benefits that support your professional career.
What can you really save?
|Digital subscriptions to Intercom magazine, Technical Communication journal, TechComm Today, and STC's Notebook blog||$75|
|CPTC Certification Foundation-level exam||$245|
|Access to over 140 free, archived seminars||$700+|
|Member pricing for live webinars (per event)||$40|
|Member-only, sponsored, webinars (per event)||$99|
|Member pricing for recorded webinars (per recording)||$40|
|Member pricing for STC online courses (per event)||$400|
|Member pricing on 45-day job postings on the
Job Bank (per post)
|Early registration rates for STC's annual Summit||$400+|
Total Available Savings:
And don’t forget these intangible benefits!
In addition to the above list, STC offers a number of intangible benefits to members.
- Receive continuing education units (CEUs) through STC's educational programs. Receive 2 CEU's for any STC Annual membership category.
- Download a personalized Education Report Card showing all the classes you've taken with STC in the past three years
- Receive full access to the Technical Communication Body of Knowledge, a collection of the best knowledge surrounding technical communication
- Use member-only discounts on products and services such UPS, servicing our U.S. and Canadian members, Dominion Dental, Liberty Mutual, OfficeMax, Paycom and Intercall, and more
- Find new employment opportunities on STC's Job Bank which gives you 14-day advance access to the newest jobs available
- Use STC's Mentor Board and connect with other members to form relationships that foster professional development
The membership value and available savings more than cover the cost of membership!