13 February 2012
The Society for Technical Communication is a professional organization for people developing technical information through such occupations as technical writing, editing, graphical design, interface design, and Web design. This scholarship is for those who are interested in studying for a degree or attending a continuing education or training course in one of these areas.
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must be working full- or part-time for the U.S. federal government as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Applicants should be interested in enrolling in a training or academic class related to technical communication.
- Marian Norby Scholarship Guidelines
- Marian Norby Scholarship Application