Many companies struggle to achieve high-quality translations largely because they have trouble defining what 'quality' really means and implementing consistent ways to measure it. The costs of translation services are also often misunderstood, many don't know what they are buying when they hire a translation vendor, or worse, they cut translation budgets in ways that virtually guarantee low-quality deliverables.This compelling webinar will help you start improving the quality of your translation deliverables with your next project. Presented by David Sommer, Net-Translators Director of Strategic Operations www.net-translators.com), this session will help you understand the many quality challenges faced by businesses during their translation and localization projects and how to overcome them. You'll learn:
* how to resolve issues of quality awareness within your company
* how to define and reach agreement on quality standards
* methods and tools for establishing and using quality metrics aligned to your industry
* new procedures for handling errors
* what money buys: key steps in translation and localization workflows where cost matters most and has a direct impact on quality
* and much more.
To register please follow this link: