Has anything replaced MS HTML Help?
Last replied by Fei Min L. Lorente
Alternatives to WordStat - Keyword Extraction, Text Mining, and Content Analysis
Started by Aaron Fultz.
Last replied by Monica Hacopian
- Expose Yourself Online — Part II: Social Media
- Expose Yourself Online — Part I: Digital Communications
- STC Online Communications Survey
Recommendations for content management and authoring tools that will also publish in ebook format
Started by Cheryl Ritts.
- STC Leadership Resources page is updated!
- All Aboard! STC Sacramento Metro Road Trip on October 19th
Deleting this group on Monday, 30 September 2013
Started by Rachel Houghton.
- Touchstone 2013-14 Starting Soon
2013 Chicago Chapter Call for Entries
Last replied by Richard Mateosian
Last replied by Michelle Edwards
- Upcoming Webinar on May 1: Managing and Implementing a Winning Terminology Strategy
- Bridging the Gap Between DITA and Customer Experience: An Insightful Roundtable Series
- SFSU Technical Writing student looking for assistance on project about remote usability testing
Translation in Technical Writing
Started by JS.
- Rough Drafts are looking for a sponsor
Anyone using Dozuki for their tech doco?
Last replied by Neil Perlin
Community Awards Logo Location?
Last replied by Ben Woelk
Editorial Advisory Board (Technical Communication Journal) Committee group.
Created on: Thursday, 24 March 2011
1 Member 0 Discussions 0 Wall Posts
This is an area where members can discuss challenges presented by the various SME personalities. Other members of the groiup are welcome to offer advice on the best way to approach the SME of interest. This is not a place to bash SMEs.
Created on: Friday, 20 May 2011
18 Members 1 Discussion 0 Wall Posts
During Leadership Day at the STC 2011 Summit, the Community Affairs Committee held a panel discussion to address commonly asked questions from STC Communities. Whether or not you had a chance to participate in Leadership Day, we'd like to invite you to continue that discussion here. Bring your questions, bring your answers, and help make STC communities the best they can be.
Created on: Sunday, 15 May 2011
18 Members 2 Discussions 0 Wall Posts
An open discussion on the possibility of creating a new membership category in STC. Many senior members in STC have volunteered a significant amount of work for the Society, have been members for over ten years but are not associate fellows, because of the 3% allowance. These loyal volunteers never get formally recognized at the Society level. This group discusses the possibility of a new membership class “between” senior member and associate fellow to narrow the recognition gap.
Created on: Monday, 23 May 2011
16 Members 1 Discussion 0 Wall Posts