- STC Berkeley: Topic-based Authoring class
- TC Camp (an "unconference") is going to be January 25, 2014, in Santa Clara
Has anything replaced MS HTML Help?
Last replied by Fei Min L. Lorente
Last replied by Monica Hacopian
- Expose Yourself Online — Part II: Social Media
- Expose Yourself Online — Part I: Digital Communications
- STC Online Communications Survey
- STC Leadership Resources page is updated!
- All Aboard! STC Sacramento Metro Road Trip on October 19th
Deleting this group on Monday, 30 September 2013
Started by Rachel Houghton.
- Touchstone 2013-14 Starting Soon
2013 Chicago Chapter Call for Entries
Last replied by Richard Mateosian
Last replied by Michelle Edwards
- Upcoming Webinar on May 1: Managing and Implementing a Winning Terminology Strategy
- Bridging the Gap Between DITA and Customer Experience: An Insightful Roundtable Series
- SFSU Technical Writing student looking for assistance on project about remote usability testing
Translation in Technical Writing
Started by JS.
- Rough Drafts are looking for a sponsor
Community Awards Logo Location?
Last replied by Ben Woelk
Multi-screen Content Authoring with Joe Welinske: STC Carolina Webinar
Started by Andrea J. Wenger.
Sharing and support site for community webmasters. We're here to provide a place for you to share best practices and struggles, and to connect with other webmasters within STC. We come from varying backgrounds and have different levels of experience.
Created on: Tuesday, 13 September 2011
26 Members 11 Discussions 0 Wall Posts
This group is a place to share resources and ask questions related to the June 15, 2011 webinar: Personality differences can lead to misunderstanding, which can lead to conflict. For instance, Thinking types prefer directness, while Feeling types prefer tact. This presentation will explore how an understanding of personality types can help workplace teams turn differences from liabilities into assets.
Created on: Wednesday, 15 June 2011
15 Members 0 Discussions 3 Wall Posts
An open discussion on the possibility of creating a new membership category in STC. Many senior members in STC have volunteered a significant amount of work for the Society, have been members for over ten years but are not associate fellows, because of the 3% allowance. These loyal volunteers never get formally recognized at the Society level. This group discusses the possibility of a new membership class “between” senior member and associate fellow to narrow the recognition gap.
Created on: Monday, 23 May 2011
17 Members 1 Discussion 0 Wall Posts
This is an area where members can discuss challenges presented by the various SME personalities. Other members of the groiup are welcome to offer advice on the best way to approach the SME of interest. This is not a place to bash SMEs.
Created on: Friday, 20 May 2011
19 Members 1 Discussion 0 Wall Posts
The purpose of this group is to invite discussions related to developing user documentation in an Agile development environment.
Created on: Monday, 16 May 2011
104 Members 11 Discussions 4 Wall Posts
During Leadership Day at the STC 2011 Summit, the Community Affairs Committee held a panel discussion to address commonly asked questions from STC Communities. Whether or not you had a chance to participate in Leadership Day, we'd like to invite you to continue that discussion here. Bring your questions, bring your answers, and help make STC communities the best they can be.
Created on: Sunday, 15 May 2011
18 Members 2 Discussions 0 Wall Posts