Announcements for workshops or events forwarded to the chapter email.
To celebrate, I decided it was time to take the next step in the XML journey. Starting this Thurday (June 28th) at 1pm EST, we will be starting a new eSeminar Series titled “Learn how to write XSLT statements for XML to XML transformations in a 5 part eSeminars series”.
For more information about the free eSeminar series and Registration go to the following links:
We hope you will make most of this content by:
· Looking out for your favourite topics and registering for these webinars, here: http://adobe.ly/w3b1nars
· Going through a comprehensive list of our on-demand webinar recordings, here: http://adobe.ly/0nd3mand
Some of the upcoming webinars are listed below (all of them are from 10.00 – 11.00 AM Pacific Time):
· Getting Real: Electronic Documents for the Field, June 21 – Intelligent Content Thought Leader Joe Gollner
· Future of TechComm series: Designing technical documentation for tablets, June 26 – Ellis Pratt, Director and Help Strategist at Cherryleaf
· Content Scenarios for exploring new Information Products, June 27 – Intelligent Content Thought Leader Joe Gollner
· 5 Part eSeminar Series on How to Write XSLT Statements for XML to XML Transformations , June 28 – July19 – Tom Aldous, Director of Business Development and Evangelism at Adobe
· Expand Your Content Reuse Potential through Indirect Addressing: Using @keys-based Referencing in DITA 1.2, July 11
· Part 3 of the Policy and Procedure series: Best Practices in Policies and Procedures Documentation Webinar Series, July 12 – Raymond E. Urgo, Principal, Urgo & Associates
· Are you struggling to create long, complex documents with Microsoft Word? There is a much easier way!, July 13 – Tom Aldous, Director of Business Development and Evangelism at Adobe
· Future of TechComm – Content Accessibility Webinar Series, July 17 and 31 – Char James Tanny, a Content Accessibility Thought Leader