The mission of the San Francisco chapter is to:
- Promote the arts and sciences of technical communication in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Promote career development in the technical communication profession for our members, other colleagues, and students of technical communication
- Promote respect, increased public awareness, and appreciation of the technical communication profession
ABOUT THE PRESENTATION:
Learn how to delight customers by leveraging content across multiple channels. Hear how an information development team added value to a release and received positive feedback from customers. Discover best practices for:
- Developing mobile content for mobile app stores, an in-app tour, mobile-friendly docs, and a responsive-design library
- Running a social media campaign on Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Creating a mobile video and posting it on a mobile YouTube channel
- Validating results through analytics and customer feedback
- Communicating wins to demonstrate the department’s value to the organization.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Marta Rauch is a Senior Principal Information Developer at Oracle, where she leads projects and develops content for mobile, cloud, and REST APIs.
She contributes videos to corporate YouTube channels and drives customer engagement through social media. Marta has over 165,000 connections on her personal social networks, and CircleCount ranks her in the top 160 U.S. women on Google+.
A frequent presenter for conferences and webinars, Marta has contributed information to the books Developing User Assistance for Mobile Apps by Joe Welinske and The Language of Content Strategy by Rahel Bailie and Scott Abel.
For more informtaion, directions to the meeting location, and to register visit www.stc-sf.org.
|No files uploaded yet|